Marvel has built-in design and wireframing meaning you can quickly add screens to your project without any additional software.
Designs are automatically enabled with Handoff code, specs and assets too!
How to use:
- Create or view a Project
- Click on the Add Images button
- Select the Design in Marvel option
- Start designing then either click Add design to add another design or Close to finish
The built-in page switcher gives you the ability to add new designs and change between your existing ones without ever having to leave the design tool.
To add a wireframe element to your screen:
- Open your project and hit the Design button to create a new canvas > click on the purple Assets icon
- Find the element you need and click Add
The great thing about our assets is that they're fully customisable, meaning you can change an asset to suit the look and feel of your project.