If you want to quickly copy a hotspot across multiple screens, you can save time with this handy feature:
To duplicate Hotspots and their actions across multiple pages:
- Hover over any image in your project and click view
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the image selector pop up, select a destination screen
- Hover over the hotspot and click the duplicate label
- Select each screen you want the duplicated hotspot to appear on. The screen the original hotspot is on is automatically pre-selected. Only remove this selection if you don't want the hotspot to appear on this screen anymore
- Click confirm
You can also cmd+c to copy hotspots and cmd+v to paste across your screens.
Note - if you delete the screen the original hotspot was on, it'll delete the duplicate Hotspots too.