The Marvel add-on for Confluence lets you add interactive Marvel wireframes, designs and prototypes into any Confluence page. This is great for developing ideas and allows your team members to view prototypes without having to lift a finger.
You can get the Marvel add-on for Confluence here
How to install:
- Login to your Confluence account as an admin
- Click on the admin drop-down and choose add-ons
- Locate Marvel for Confluence
- Click install to download and install the add-on
- Click closed in the install and ready to go dialogue
How to add a prototype to a Confluence page:
- Find the url for your project: open your Marvel project > click on the share button in the top right-hand corner > copy the url
- Open the Confluence page
- Paste your prototype link into the page and click Preview or Publish.