Organise your screens in a meaningful way by quickly creating dividers around specific flows.
- Open your project
- Hover over the image that you'd like to move and click on the checkbox on the top left-hand corner
- You can also mass-select a series of images to add to a section by clicking on the white space near the images, and dragging the mouse over them
- Once selected, you can either choose to drag and drop your image(s) into another section.
- You can also choose from a list of existing sections to move your image(s) into. From the bottom of the page, you should see a grey bar with 'Add to Section' as an option
- Choose to either add to an existing section or 'Add new'.