Audio embeds are a great way to add rich and dynamic sound and music to your prototypes. Marvel lets you embed videos directly from Soundcloud or Spotify to bring your prototypes to life.
How to embed audio:
- Open your project
- Hover over a screen and click 'Prototype'
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the image selector pop up, select 'Link to URL or embed'
- Click the drop-down and select 'Embed'
- Paste your embed code from Spotify or Soundcloud and hit save
- Close the pop-up and click 'Play' to hear your audio
How to find the embed code on Soundcloud:
- Select any song
- Click the share icon
- Select 'Embed'
- Copy the embed code ✨
How to find the embed code on Spotify:
- Hover over the content that you'd like to embed (this can be a song, album or podcast)
- Click the three dots to see more options
- Select 'Share'
- Select 'Copy embed code' ✨