If you want to link to another section on the same screen, anchors are a great way to automatically scroll to that area.
How to create an anchor:
- Hover over any image in your project and click view
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the Edit menu at the bottom, click scroll to anchor
- Using the target, select the area you would like the Hotspot to jump to when it's clicked on
- You can also toggle the 'smooth scroll' option to add a smooth transition to the scroll
Check out the 'Maverick Flight Booker' app below. Click on 'Just flights' to see this in action!