If you want to link to another section on the same screen, anchors are a great way to automatically scroll to that area.
If you're designing a single page site or want to scroll to an another area on the same page, our anchors feature makes that happen in just a few clicks.
How to create an anchor:
- Hover over any design in your project
- Click ‘Prototype’
- Click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the pop up, click 'Scroll to anchor'
- Select 'Smooth scroll' if you would like to transition the scroll
- Using the target, select the area you would like the hotspot to jump to when clicked
Check out the 'Maverick Flight Booker' app below. Click on 'Just flights' to see this in action!