Each screen in Marvel has a unique URL that you can share directly with developers, meaning that Handoff will automatically open and be available to access.
Here's an example of a Handoff share link (add /handoff to the end of any prototype link) https://marvelapp.com/243e1g0g/screen/70477024/handoff
- Open your project and click the Play
- Click the Handoff button in the bottom left corner
- Go to the browser address bar and copy the URL
- Share that URL with your developers
How to invite developers to Marvel
Whilst sharing links to Handoff is quick and easy, after a while you may want a single place for your developer to find all the projects moving into production.
You can add developers as collaborators to projects so when they sign in to Marvel, they see the project in their dashboard.
- Open your project
- Click Share
- Click Invite a new person to your workspace
- Enter the email addresses of the developers you would like to invite to projects
- Click Invite