Our tool, Handoff, puts an end to manual design documentation, PDFs and redlines. Now, all you need to handover designs to development is a single URL, where they can find everything they need to start building.
Let's get you up and running!
To sync Handoff data from Sketch
- Make sure your Sketch plugin is updated (you can update the latest version here)
- Make your artboards exportable by clicking the artboard title then Make exportable' button in the right-hand Inspector panel
- Click 'Sync all' or 'Sync selected'
- Check the box for Handoff in the sync pop up
- Click 'Sync'
- Open your project and click the 'Play' button in the top right corner
- Click the Handoff button in the bottom left corner
- Note: If the designs haven't been uploaded using Marvel for Sketch or Marvel's Design tool, the button will be greyed out
- Click on elements to bring up their specs