The Marvel iOS app can open any prototype in full-screen, giving you the most realistic experience possible when creating, reviewing or testing iPhone and iPad prototypes.
The benefit of playing prototypes full-screen in our app is that you don't have to worry about the mobile browser elements getting in the way, such as the address bar.
Anyone viewing your prototype via the share link (No Marvel account required)
If you're working with stakeholders and clients, you can share the link to your prototype which will open in mobile Safari and display a button to open the prototype in the app.
- Open the Share Link for the project in your browser
- Tap the 'Open in App' button at the bottom of the screen
- The prototype will then play in the Marvel iOS app. Note: If the user does not have the app, they will be redirected to the App Store to download first.
Signing into your account on the app
You can quickly access all of your team projects by signing into the iOS app.
- Download the Marvel for iOS app
- Tap 'Sign in'
- Select a project
- Tap the 'Play' button
Inviting collaborators to work on projects in the app
If you would like to work on projects with a team member or give stakeholders easier access to prototypes, you can invite them as a collaborator. They will then be able to sign into the app and see all of the projects they've been added to.
- In your browser, go to Marvel
- Click on any project
- Click 'Share or invite'
- Add the users to the project as a collaborator by searching, or invite someone new
The user can now download the Marvel for iOS app and sign in to get access to the projects they've been added to.