Now that more of us are working remotely, real-time collaboration with teammates is more important than ever.
The new feature (beta) is perfect for when you can't get in to the office to use a physical whiteboard; bringing the classic whiteboard experience to your screen and allowing you to brainstorm in real-time with your team.
Plan and User Requirements
User Roles: Team members with “Can Edit” permissions
Plans: This feature is available on paid plans (Pro, Team, Enterprise).
- Login to your Marvel dashboard
- Click “Create Project”
- Select the “Whiteboard” option
- From here, you’ll have the ability to use one of our templates, or create a brand new, blank whiteboard!
- Once you’ve created the whiteboard, you and your team will be able to add a ton of elements to get your ideas across easily! You can even add post-it notes and arrows to create mind-maps!
Examples of how whiteboarding Improves the design process
- Here at Marvel, we use whiteboards to create roadmaps to track what we’re working on.
- Running online team agile retrospectives, reviewing the previous sprint.
- Mapping out system architecture flow diagrams.
- Creating content calendars for marketing.
If you need any help with this, please contact the Support Team by dropping a line to email@example.com as we’d be happy to get resolve any of your issues as soon as possible!