Easily set up your Google SSO so that employee access to Marvel can be managed by your IT admin.
- Go to your GSuite admin at admin.google.com
- Navigate to Apps
- Navigate to SAML Apps
- Use the + button in the bottom-right to create a new SAML App
- Select 'Setup my own custom app' at the bottom of the modal that appears
- Download and send us the IDP Metadata (option 2)
- Set the application name to 'Marvelapp SSO'
- Set the application description to 'Single Sign-on for marvelapp.com'
- Set the ACS URL to https://marvelapp.com/saml2/acs/
- Set the Entity ID to https://marvelapp.com/saml2/metadata/
- Set the Name ID to 'Basic Information' and 'Primary Email'
- Set the Name ID Format to 'PERSISTENT'
- Next, add two new attribute mappings with the 'Add new mapping' button
- Mapping 1: 'email' 'Basic Information' 'Primary Email'
- Mapping 2: 'username' 'Basic Information' 'Primary Email'
- Select 'Finish' to ensure the new app is saved
- Turn the new app 'On for Everyone'
Please note switching on a SAML app can take 24 hours to take effect.