Create and iterate with your team as you share designs, receive feedback and make changes in one place.
Adding comments to particular screens in the Marvel editor:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Open your project
- Hover over a screen in your project and click on the 'Prototype' button
- At the top left of the Editor, click on comments
- In the entry field, enter your comment
- Hit 'Leave comment' when finished
How to edit your comment
- Hover over the comment that you want to edit, and click on the 'Options' button
- Select Edit comment
- After making your change, click Save.
The comment system in Marvel allows you to reply to any comment and create a thread.
How to reply:
- Click on the Comments in either the editor or play mode
- Find the comment you wish to reply to and click Reply
- Add a reply and hit leave reply when finished
To delete your comment:
- Hover over the comment and click 'Options' to the left of it
- Select 'Delete'
If you want to use commenting as a way to keep up with tasks or let your client know that you've made a change based on a comment, you can mark it as 'done'.
- Click on the Comments in either the editor or share mode
- Hover over the comment and click Mark as done.
Note: You can't mark replies as done, only the parent comment.