View reactions and listen to feedback from your users as they interact with your prototype. See every tap and click on your prototype and see how users experience your designs.
- The user will see a welcome screen and your intro message if you've set one
- They'll be asked to allow access to their camera and microphone
- If they decide to block access they can still continue with the test, which will only record their actions in the prototype
- Assuming they've allowed camera access, they'll see a preview of the face recording and they'll be asked to confirm they can see their face
- They'll see a 'Start Test' button
- When they've completed the test, they'll see your outro message and a confirmation that their test has been successfully uploaded
- They'll tap 'I accept'
- They'll be asked for their name and email address
- They will be asked to enable their microphone, camera, and screen recording for Marvel
- They won't be able to continue without accepting
- They will see a screen showing their front-facing camera and asked to confirm they can see themselves.
- They will see a start test button, then your intro message if you've set one
- When they've completed the test they will see your outro message and confirmation that their test has been successfully uploaded