Marvel has a great feature which enables you to link a Hotspot to any external website. This opens up some dozens of possibilities, here's a few examples for inspiration:
- Gather feedback at the end of your prototype by linking to a questionnaire on Typeform or Survey Monkey. Great for remote user testing or validating ideas.
- Open a file such as a PDF, video or MP3 on your own server or somewhere on the web
- Link to the App Store, SoundCloud, Amazon items or any piece of online content
- Open another Marvel prototype you've made!
- Hover over any design in your project
- Click 'Prototype'
- Click and drag on your image to draw a hotspot
- Click 'Link to URL or embed'
- Paste your URL in the text box with 'Link' selected in the drop down menu (Select 'Open in new tab' if you'd like the link to open in a separate tab and leave your prototype open!)
- Click 'Save'