Download assets and copy the CSS, Swift and Android XML code for your prototype - simplifying your entire handover process.
- In Sketch, select your asset
- Click the 'Make exportable' button in the right-hand Inspector panel
- Click the '+' button in the top right of the Presets section to add another preset
- Adjust the size, file name, and file type as needed
- Head to Marvel and open Handoff for your prototype
- Click the 'Assets' panel
- Click 'Download' on the asset to download a zip file of all the variations of the asset