Projects can quickly scale to hundreds of screens, making them difficult to manage, present and collaborate on. Sections help you organise screens and makes it easier than ever to communicate flows, journeys and ideas.
- There are a couple of ways to make a section. Once in your project, hover between two images to see a line break. This will move all the images after it to a new section
- Alternatively, hover over the image and click on the checkbox in the top left-hand corner
- On the bottom of the page, you should see a grey bar with 'Add to Section' as an option
- Click the 'Add to Section' button
- Select either 'Add new' or add to an existing section
- Name your section
Once you have your new section, you can add or remove images easily, collapse the section or copy a link to share with others.