Introduction to sections
Projects can quickly scale to hundreds of screens, making them difficult to manage, present and collaborate on. Sections help you organise screens and makes it easier than ever to communicate flows, journeys and ideas.
- Create dividers around specific flows: Organise projects clearly in order to tell the story of your work. Group based on sign up, onboarding, checkout and much more.
- Share the link to any section: Enable stakeholders and developers to view a specific flow instead of your entire prototype, making collaboration easier.
Creating a section
There are a couple of ways to make a section.
Create a section by hovering between images in your project
- Hover between two images in your project to see a line break
- Click on the '+' icon to add a section. This will move all the images after it to a new section
Create a section by selecting specific images
- Hover over any image and click on the checkbox in the top left-hand corner
- On the bottom of the page, you will see 'Add to Section' as an option
- Click the 'Add to Section' button
- Select either 'Add new' or add to an existing section
- Name your section
Once you have your new section, you can add or remove images easily, collapse the section or copy a link to share with others.