There are two ways to add projects to a folder:
Adding projects from your dashboard
You can quickly add one or more projects to a folder in just a few clicks.
- Click on 'Projects'
- Hover over any project and click the checkbox to select or click and drag to select multiple projects
- Click 'Add/remove from folder'
- Select the folder from the list and click 'Add'
Adding projects from within a folder
- Select any existing folder
- Click 'Add projects'
- Click the checkbox to select or click and drag to select multiple projects
- Click 'Add to Folder' at the bottom of the screen
Once you've added a prototype or user test project to your folder, it will immediate be available to any collaborators or people with the share link.