If you're designing a single page site or want to scroll to an another area on the same page, our anchors feature makes that happen in just a few clicks.
How to create an anchor:
- Hover over any image in your project and click edit
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the Edit menu at the bottom, click scroll to anchor
- Using the target, select the area you would like the Hotspot to jump to when it's clicked on
- You can also toggle the 'smooth scroll' option to add a smooth transition to the scroll