Welcome to Marvel! In just a few minutes you'll be up and running with your first prototype.
Let's get started!
Step 1: Create a project
- Go to Projects
- Click Create Project and give your project a name
- Select a device
Now your project is set up, it's time to start adding designs!
Step 2: Add your designs
- Click Add Images and upload designs from your computer or sync from Dropbox or Box. Marvel supports PNG, JPG, GIF and PSD.
Wireframe or design in Marvel
Alternatively you can wireframe and design directly in Marvel! Click Design to get started.
Use Sketch? Our Sketch plugin allows you to send your artboards from Sketch directly to Marvel and quickly sync your changes.
Upload photos and sketches using our iOS/Android app
Step 3: Link your screens together
- You can create interactive areas on your designs to link them together. We call these areas 'Hotspots'.
Whenever a user clicks or taps on that area, it will link to the screen or content you have selected. Marvel has a number of popular ways to move between screens including Anchors, hovers and more.
- Hover over any image in your project and click Prototype
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a Hotspot
- In the image selector pop up, select the destination screen for your hotspot
- Click Close to close the popup
- Continue linking more hotspots and screens
- Hit Done to close the editor
Step 4: Play your prototype
- Click Play in your project to open the prototype .
Need to view on a mobile device? Click Share and Email and SMS to send yourself the link to view. You can also use our iOS and Android apps.
Step 5: Share your prototype
Once your happy with your prototype, you can share it with others in just a few clicks.
- Click Share and select to share either the URL or via Email and SMS