Layers allow you to add elements over the top of your screens as hotspot destinations. It's perfect for adding realistic overlays such as:
- Action sheets
- Sidebar menus
All you need to do is upload the layer directly to Marvel, as you would any other screen.
How to add a Layer:
- Select any image in your project and click Edit
- Once the Editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the image selector pop up, select the destination for your hotspot
- The Layer an image option on the left will become available, click the button
- Position your layer by dragging the image in the editor, you can also change the opacity and background colour
- Click Save Layer
Note - currently, it's not possible to combine a layer with the hover function. Transparency is also not supported with layer images.
You can see an example of layers in action in this prototype: