Marvel now lets you view your prototypes on the Apple Watch.
To do this, you'll need
- To have iPhone 5, 5s, 5c or above
- Be running iOS 9 and above
- Have the Watch app installed on your iPhone
- Have the Marvel iOS app installed on your phone. You can download this here.
- Your watch and iPhone need to be paired
- You also need to have Marvel app installed on your watch. You can do this by opening up the watch app > Marvel > show app on apple watch
Simply open the app on your phone and then open tap the Marvel icon on your watch. You'll then be able to view your projects on the Apple Watch.
Only prototypes which have been set up with Apple watch as the device type will appear on the project list on the app.