Your project is looking pretty suave. It's time to let the world marvel at its wonder 😻 There are three formats in which you can share it:
Send your prototype
You can quickly send prototypes to anyone using our SMS or Email sharing feature.
How to send a prototype:
- Select any project
- Click Share
- Click Email & SMS
- Enter the mobile number or email address in the field
- Click Send
Embed your prototype
Marvel embeds are a great way to showcase your prototypes on your blog, portfolio or case study. A simple snippet of code allows you to embed your blog anywhere. Check out the different project embedding methods over here.
Share your prototype as a recording or a GIF:
Our Sketch plugin now allows you to play your Marvel prototype and record it as a video.
The video is saved to your desktop as a .mov file - this can be uploaded to YouTube and Vimeo to share your prototype.
To do this:
- Follow the instructions for the Sketch plugin to record your video here
- When you're prompted to save your video, it will be saved to your computer as a .mov file
- This can then be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo or your own personal website
If you would rather share your project as a GIF, simply take the .mov file and run it through any GIF conversion tool which will save it as a .gif extension ready to be shared.
Add Password Protection for extra security
When sharing your project, you may feel more at ease knowing that your project has an extra layer of protection in the form of a project password.
You can change this at any time and if you would like to restrict access to those that you have already shared your project with, you can set up Password Protection by:
- Head to your project's settings
- Click into the Security tab
- Enter a memorable password
Thats it - don't forget to share the password with those that you share your project with 🤓