Actions enable you to use swipes, taps or pinches to interact with your prototype, adding realism to your app. They also go perfectly with transitions.
For example you could draw a Hotspot that jumps to another screen when someone pinches or swipes. It's great for imitating the behaviour of menus and carousels.
How to add a transition:
- Select any image in your project and click view
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the image selector pop up, select the destination screen for your hotspot
- Click the action tab
- Select an action and close
- select play to see your new action!
When you play your prototype on a touch screen device, your gestures will be enabled.