Linking screens brings your prototype to life and gives it a flow. It allows you to link your designs creatively through transitions/actions and is the first step in turning your ideas into a working prototype.
How to link screens together:
- Hover over any image in your project and click Edit
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a Hotspot
- In the image selector pop up, select the destination screen for your hotspot
- Click the X to close the popup
- Continue linking more hotspots and screens
- Hit done or play in the top right-hand corner to finish or play your prototype