Adding your designs from Dropbox is a great way to keep your prototype automatically in sync with your updates.
How to add images from Dropbox:
- Select the Add Images button in any project
- Click Dropbox
- Authorise Marvel to connect to your Dropbox account
- Once connected, select Add Images again and click Dropbox to open the file picker
Issues replacing or uploading images?
If you find that your updates from Dropbox aren't syncing in your Marvel projects, this is usually because multiple accounts have been used in the same browser, causing the authentication to fail.
How to get your syncing to start working again:
- Sign out of your Marvel account by clicking on your avatar in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Now go to Dropbox.com and sign out of your account
- Also sign-out of the DropBox app if you have it installed on your desktop
- Come back to Marvel, sign in and then make an update to your design
- The sync should now be working again
Force a resync
You can also 'force' the file(s) to sync by selecting it again from Dropbox. Any files you add with the same name as existing images in Marvel will be replaced.
Disconnecting your Dropbox account
It's super easy to disconnect your Dropbox account from your Marvel account.
To do this:
- Head to my account
- Select the integrations tab
- Select Dropbox
- Click disconnect