Once you have set-up your teams, you can either manage each team yourself or assign another user to be the Team Manager. This allows them to add and remove users from the team.
Note: Team Managers have the power to add new users to your company and charge the card on your account.
There are three roles:
- Team Owner - the person who creates the Team and is paying for its members.
- Team Manager - anyone assigned a Team Manager can edit the Team, including adding additional members (to be charged to the Team Owner).
- Team Member - anyone added to a team is a Team Member and has full editing rights of all projects in the Team but no administrative powers.
To edit the role of a user in a Team:
- Head to your Company section
- Scroll to Teams and select the team you want to edit
- Find the user > options > make team manager