If you work with coworkers, stakeholders and clients, you can invite them to work and review projects.
Once added, they'll have access to the project and be able to add and edit images and settings.
How to add a collaborator to your project:
- Open any project
- Click on the + button next to the project name
- In the invite pop up, select the invite people tab and enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite to the project and click Invite.
- Email notifications will be sent inviting them to the project
Note: Users must sign up using the email addresses that received the invite. You can also only add people using Marvel on web browser.
What kind of access do they get to the project?
Collaborators will have the ability to edit your prototypes including:
- Adding and removing images
- Adding or removing hotspots
- Changing project settings
- Archive projects
- Delete projects
How to change collaborator permissions to read-only
If you want to restrict what collaborators can do, check out the Company plan where you can change user permissions to read-only.