Your directory is a centralised list of everyone you have worked with in Marvel. Think of it as your address book.
How the directory works
When you add a collaborator to a project, we'll add them to your directory so you'll be able to quickly add them to future projects without having to input their email address again.
You can also add people to the directory directly without having to work on a project:
- Click on the add button next to your project name
- Select the Invite people tab
- You can invite users via email or import your contacts from Slack, Basecamp or Asana
- After you send the invite, they'll get an email prompting them to sign up to Marvel
- Once signed up, they'll be available in your directory (and vice versa) so you can quickly add them to any project to start collaborating