The 'keep scroll position' feature allows you to set-up a hotspot on one screen, and have the destination screen load at the exact same scroll position as the user was on the previous screen. This is a great tool for creating chat and messaging prototypes, where the conversation often loads at the bottom of each screen.
To keep the scroll position:
- Select any image in your project and click View
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the image selector pop up, select a destination screen > then select the Keep scroll position on the left
- Hit close to save your changes
- When you play your prototype and click on the hotspot, it'll keep the same scroll position as it transitions to the next screen.
Check out the 'Gossip Folk' prototype below which uses this feature to keep the scroll position from the previous screen. Simply click on the last message on each screen to see it in action!