If you want to link to another section on the same screen, anchors are a great way to automatically scroll to that area.
If you're designing a single page site or want to scroll to an another area on the same page, anchors allow you to make that happen in just a few clicks.
How to create an anchor:
- Hover over any design in your project
- Click ‘Prototype’
- Click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a hotspot
- In the pop up, click 'Scroll to anchor'
- Select 'Smooth scroll' if you would like to transition the scroll
- Using the target, select the area you would like the hotspot to jump to when clicked