The goal of Marvel is to make your prototypes get as close to the real thing as possible. Whether you're creating apps or websites, it's the small details which really make the difference.
Screen transitions are a great way to replicate the interactions of real apps and sites. It allows you to see animations between screens. Everything from sliding left and right, to fades, pops and flips.
How to add a transition:
- Select any image in your project and click Edit
- Once the editor opens, click and drag anywhere on the image to draw a Hotspot
- In the Edit menu which pops up, select the destination screen for your Hotspot
- Click the Screen Transitions tab
- Select a transition and close
Press Play in the top menu to see your transition at work. Checkout the LoveMatch prototype below which uses transitions to move between the screens.