Layers are a great way to add interactivity to your prototype.
To add the layer-to-layer feature to your own prototype:
- Open any screen in the Editor
- Click and drag to draw a hotspot
- Select the layer image from the menu at the bottom > click on the 'layer' button towards the left of the menu
- Open the layer image itself within the editor > click and drag to draw a hotspot on the image
- Select another layer image from the menu at the bottom > click on the 'layer' button again
You can see an example of the layer-to-layer feature in action here: