The final step is to link your screens together and add transitions to turn your project into a fully interactive prototype.
- To get started, you'll need to have at least 2 screens in your project
- Tap on any of the screens in your project to open the editor
- Tap the 'add link' button in the top right hand corner
- The red square which pops up is the Hotspot. You can move this and resize this over any area on the image (when the user taps one this Hotspot, it will link to another screen)
- When you're happy with the position of the Hotspot, tap the 'link to image' icon directly over the Hotspot
- Choose the target (this is the image you want to link to) in the bottom navigation
- Tap on the transition tab (next to target) - add a transition such as slide left, fade, etc
- Hit the green 'done' button at the bottom to save the Hotspot
- Tap on your next image to open the Editor again. Repeat the same steps to add another Hotspot
- When you've finished adding your links and transitions, hit the green play button in the bottom right-hand corner to play your prototype!
Note - whilst you're playing your project, you can exit any time using long press (tap your screen and hold for 2 seconds). When hit the play button to play your prototype, the app will ask you to long press to start and finish playing your prototype