Marvel now has a library of UI assets you can drag into your project to quickly mock-up designs for Android.
- To add an element to your screen:
- Hit Create Project to start your new project > enter project name > choose the Android frame
- click on the Design button > purple Assets icon
- Choose Android wireframes > scroll down to view the library of wireframes available. Alternatively, you can enter search terms such as 'Keyboard' or 'Menu' into the search bar
- Hit add to import the asset to your screen
- You can drag the element into any position or resize it to fit any area.
Once the element has been added to your canvas, learn how to edit it here.