If you find that your updates from Google Drive aren't syncing in your Marvel projects, this is usually because multiple accounts have been used in the same browser, causing the authentication to fail.
How to get your syncing to start working again:
- Sign out of your Marvel account by clicking on your avatar in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Now go to Google.com and sign out of your account
- Also sign-out of the Google Drive app if you have it installed on your desktop.
- Come back to Marvel, sign in and then make an update to your design
- The sync should now be working again
Force a resync
You can also 'force' the file(s) to sync by selecting it again from Google Drive.